SCHOOL COMMUNICATIONS for 2021-22:Top of Page
student Lunch informationTop of Page
Lunch is available in the Student Center daily at lunchtime. Pre-COVID, a full-price lunch was $3.60 and a reduced-price lunch was 40 cents. This information will be updated if lunch prices increase for the coming year. See below for lunch payment options. High School students may leave campus for lunch.
Lunch Payment Options
1) Students may pay for their lunch daily, in cash.
2) To pre-pay, please send a check to the school, or drop it off with our receptionist. Checks must made out to OSA, and must include your child's name in the memo line to be credited to your child.
3) You may also pay via PayPal (email@example.com) and be sure to write your child's name in the note so that payment is credited to your child's account. Please note that payments made via PayPal maybe subject to a PayPal processing fee.
4) We will invoice parents monthly for any amounts due. We will not turn away hungry children at the lunch counter for lack of payment.
- Applications for Free or Reduced Lunch will be available mid-August and a link will be made available.
Alliance for Parents and TeachersTop of Page
- Alliance for Parents and Teachers
The Alliance of Parents and Teachers (APT) is a volunteer organization of parents, guardians and faculty for Oakland School for the Arts (OSA). Our mission is to support the artistic and academic programs for the students of OSA through volunteerism, fundraising support, communication and enhancement of school culture.
- Connect with Konstella
The APT uses Konstella as its communications tool to keep families in the loop on weekly news, school announcements, calendar items and more. Konstella also allows parents to communicate directly with each other or with groups of parents, and connect with parents with similar interests through the use of “Social Groups”. Konstella newsletters are compiled by APT volunteers and are not an official communication tool of OSA.